Ballet Barre Workout Certification & Barre Instructor Training
BARRE CERTIFICATION & BARRE
Who will benefit most from Ballerobica’s Barre Certification & Barre Instructor Training course
Ballerobica’s Barre Certification, our Barre Instructor Training course is designed for serious minded fitness instructors and dance industry professionals that love ballet and ballet-based Barre workouts. If you are looking to add something new, exciting and fun to their schedule without costing you a fortune, sign up for ballerobica online certification.
Barre workouts have been becoming extremely popular with fitness and dance studios all around the world. Our goal is to help fill this want and need by creating a network of the finest and most qualified Barre fitness trainers in the industry, and then assist them in sharing their passion and expertise with others.
As a leader in the ballet-based fitness industry, we are dedicated to helping our Barre Certified Instructors to be as successful and profitable as possible. To accomplish this, we treat every single instructor as an individual, which means we consider their individual needs for their Ballerobica workout course, and then provide them with the care and support that will help make them, and their facility, succeed.
Certification Levels That We Offer
When you get your Barre Certification, you’ll not only be a part of a growing network of the most qualified Barre Instructors in the world, you’ll also be involved in one of the newest, trendiest and most-effective ways to help your clients get what they want; a total body workout that they can see and feel the benefits of quickly.
WHY CHOOSE BALLEROBICA FOR
YOUR BARRE CERTIFICATION
Ballerobica is a workout that has taken a more comprehensive approach to Barre workouts, one that is closer to the heart of ballet. Like traditional Barre workouts, it is not overly technical or difficult, yet because of the ballet background and proper form – extremely effective! In fact, because it’s so fun and engaging, it will be the workout that increases client attendance at your studio in record time.
When you’re teaching Ballerobica, you will be incorporating the classical and elegant moves of ballet with the strength and aerobics influence of kickboxing. It’s a total body workout, one that strengthens and tones dancers and non-dancers alike.
As a ballet-based workout, Ballerobica is one of the Rockettes most loved workouts, and since most of them come from a ballet background, their opinion truly counts.
Here is 14 more reasons why Ballerobica is a great opportunity for fitness and dance industry professionals
- 1.We provide a convenient, affordable, Barre Certification course you can complete online.
- 2.You will receive ACE continuing education credits upon successful completion of your Barre Instructor Training.
- 3.Once you receive your Barre Certification you can teach Ballerobica classes anywhere (no facility licensing needed which means there is no licensing fee!).
- 4.Comprehensive Barre Instructor Training and class options for different age groups.
- 5.Development of new class formats
- 6.Ongoing, individual support
- 7.Ongoing new workout releases
- 8.Continued education with further Barre Training
- 9.Studio class management for success
- 10.Brand exposure through media, website and social media
- 11.As an active Ballerobica Instructor you will get all client referrals in your area.
- 12.Frequent updates, new combinations, and new toning options will be made available, allowing you to sustain class motivation and remain on the cutting-edge of group fitness
- 13.Marketing and branding materials including: access to business cards template, logo template and other marketing materials to use with your clients.
- 14.Take advantage of and benefit from a ballet-based workout course that has been tested for over 4 years and modified to make it the most engaging and effective Barre workout that guarantees to give you and your clients results.