Ballerobica Online Certification – $199
Ballerobica® is a total body workout that combines the fundamentals of ballet with cardio and strength training. The ballet barre is used to support the body in both static and dynamic movement, which leads to long, lean muscles. The cardio revs up your metabolic rate for an increased calorie burn, and the strength training tones and tightens. This hybrid workout burns fat and produces perky booties, toned arms, lean thighs, and flat abs. The end result is a leaner more graceful body that has been toned and tightened in all the right areas. Ballerobica® classes are set to inspiring music and follow a vigorous pace moving through specific exercise sequences designed to shape and lift the entire body. Immediately following each sequence the target muscle group is stretched thoroughly to elongate and lengthen the muscle. This technique allows you to work and strengthen your muscles without the bulk. Not only will you achieve a longer, leaner look, but you will also gain increased flexibility.
Ballerobica® Online Ballet Barre Training Course consists of:
- Downloadable Ballerobica® Instructor Training Manual
- 3 – Basic Ballerobica® class layouts
- Introduction to Basic Ballet and Ballet Terminology
- Exam Outline
- Access to On-Line Exam
- Streaming Access to:
- Ballerobica® Introduction to Ballet Video
- Beginning Ballet Barre Workout
- Ballerobica® Main Workout
- 3 Instructional Training Videos
How it Works:
Ballerobica is a completely online self-paced program. Simply go through each module, watch the videos and take a quiz to test your knowledge. This program is accessible to all and easy to follow!
- Complete each module
- After completion of the study materials, take the final written exam and submit your practical exam
- Receive your certification and get added to the directory of Ballerobica Certified Instructors!
In order to become a Certified Ballerobica® Instructor you need to have prior ballet experience or certification in the following:
- Pilates Mat Certification
- Primary Group Fitness Certification
- Personal Trainer
- Yoga Certification
- Accredited Dance Instructor
If you don't have any of the above, but have extensive dance/fitness background, please contact us and we can help you determine if Ballerobica® will be a good fit for you.
All instructors will receive a certificate of completion and cannot teach Ballerobica® until they have received it. Upon receiving your certification, you may teach Ballerobica® classes anywhere without licensing fees.