Ballerobica Ballet Barre Workout – In Studio Certification
Ballet Workout In-Studio Training and Certification for Instructors
We at Ballerobica® have found that Ballet Workout In-Studio Training for Instructors is the best way to learn Ballerobica® and network with other qualified instructors from around the country and the World! Additionally, it allows the Ballerobica® staff to train Level 1 and Level 2 Instructors simultaneously. If you already have your Level 1 Certification, we still recommend the combined Level 1/Level 2 In-Studio Training. It is a good way to refresh your skills and get questions answered by our qualified Master Instructors.
What are the Benefits of Ballet Workout In-Studio Training?
- One-on-one training with experienced staff
- Level 2 Certification and above are only done with In-Studio Training (Limited Skype one-on-one Upper Level Certification is available at a higher price point)
- Learn faster by getting instant feedback on your form & technique
- Ability to ask questions in an open forum environment and learn from other instructor’s experience
- It’s the Fastest way to be Trained in a supportive setting
- Training Materials and Testing Materials are included in the Price
- Networking, Networking, Networking!
Level 1 & Level 2 Ballerobica® Certification
This Ballet Workout In-Studio Training and Certification course is a 16 to 20-hour training program performed over 2-3 days depending on the host facility.
Ballerobica® Level 1/Level 2 Instructor Training Course consists of:
- Ballerobica® Instructor Training Manual
- Class Syllabus and Exam Outline
- 3 – Basic Ballerobica® class layouts
- Safety guidelines for instructing class format
- Effective verbal and nonverbal cueing techniques
- Introduction to Basic Ballet and Ballet Terminology
- Lecture and practical application of the Ballerobica® method
- Modifications for a multi-level class
- Streaming Access to:
- Ballerobica® Introduction to Ballet Video
- Beginning Ballet Barre Workout
- Ballerobica® Main Workout
- 3 Instructional Training Videos
- Written Level 1 Exam (Approximately 25 Questions on Basic Material)
- Practical Level 1 Exam
- Written Level 2 Exam (Approximately 25 Questions to be taken at the end of the Course)
- Practical Level 2 Exam
The strongly preferred, but not necessary pre-requisites for Ballerobica® Level 1/Level 2 Certification are the following.
- Pilates Mat Certification
- Primary Group Fitness Certification
- Personal Trainer
- Yoga Certification
- Accredited Dance Instructor
If you don’t have any of the above, but have extensive dance/fitness background, please contact us and we can help you determine if Ballerobica® will be a good fit for you.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a space. Full payment of $650 is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the course.
See All Upcoming Instructor Training Classes & Register Today
Host Ballerobica® Training
Adding this innovative program to your facility brings much-needed cross-training variety to class offerings, and delivers new energy and added revenue. Ballerobica® Ballet Workout In-studio Training also:
- Provides solutions for your clients’ number one health and fitness concerns
- Shows clients and members that your facility offers the ultimate cutting-edge and trendy classes in the country!
- Ensures your instructors are motivated and freshly trained
- Raises quality of instruction immediately by using a structured program with proven results
- Contributes to the growth and success of your business
- Group Discounts are also available
Use the Contact Form. or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about our ballet barre workout certification.
Next In Studio Certification:
Ballet Fusion Fitness (Mesa, AZ)
October 16-18 (L1 & L2)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.